Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Guided Masturbation Phone Sex

                                                                    
I am so turned on right now!! Did you know that May is Masturbation Month? I know, writing it down just made me soooooo Wet! I am so ready to have a Guided Masturbation Phone Sex call with you!!! I love talking dirty and what could be better than talking and guiding my big dildo into my wet pussy as we talk! Do you need to be told how to touch? How to guide your hand up and down your hard throbbing shaft? I can't wait to play with you as we both get hot and  ready to have  an explosive orgasm.
How many nights have you laid in bed, running your hand over your hard cock, just aching to hear my seductive voice.... I know exactly what you are thinking as you start to reach into the night stand drawer getting a bottle of lube, grabbing the phone, and dialing 1-888-627-8949 and asking for your own Guided Masturbation Phone Sex call!!

Call now and ask for Mistress Zona!

1 comment:

MISTRESS1goodPET said...

like ONE of those STUDs u cant live without BE u cumm so hard your face turns to TEARING PASSION crying for that STUD