Thursday, May 23, 2013

Big Cock Phone Sex

 
This is a quiz blog about Big Cock Phone Sex - so be ready to answer each question honestly!  No cheating!  Unless you are cheating on your wife or girlfriend when you have sex with me, in that case, cheaters are welcome!


Do you have a big cock?  Read on.  If not, stop and call me for Tiny Cock Humiliation Phone Sex right now.

Do you know how to use your big cock?  Read on.  If not, stop taking this quiz and call me for helpless humper retraining Phone Sex.

Do you have a big ego?  Read on.  If not, stop and call me for worthless wimp Phone Sex!

I expect pleasure from my fucks with men who have big cocks and big egos.  Our sex should be bed-breaking and earth shattering.  I need seismic orgasms, look at me, men tell me all the time, I was built for sex.  And my body is not only built for sex, but also my body and my pussy crave sex with men who have big cocks and big egos.  I want men with attitude, men who can rock their cock to their big talk.  If you aren't manly enough, if you are under hung, if you think that sex means to just ram your dick into a pussy, it doesn't mean I won't do a phone sex call with you, but you will get the phone sex you deserve!  


Dial me up now for Big Cock Phone Sex at 1-888-627-8949 and ask only for me, Zona.  


No comments: