Sunday, October 18, 2009

Total Mistress Experience Phone Sex


Kneel…crawl to me, advert your eyes to my feet. Bring your face closer, mmm, that’s it, I want you to barely rub your lips from my toes to my thighs….stop

Sit on your knees and look up at me, yes, adore me, I am your Mistress, your perfection, your reason for living, breathing, working…..worship me.


Come closer, yes, closer…feel my sweet breath teasing your mouth. My tits brushing against your chest, my hands, grabbing your wrists, holding you from touching my silky skin…


Feel my toes rub up between your legs, softly, flicking your balls, nails scratching your under shaft, my feet planting firmly on your lower stomach as I quickly push you back on your ass…laughing, teasing, taunting, making you beg for me….


Laughing at you its time for that hot phone sex call that you will never forget!


Visit my page to see more of me, Believe me You want to, Do it Now and check out my Wish List while your there!


Start dialing-- 1-888-402-8669 and ask for Mistress Zona.


You will obey!


Zona

No comments: