Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Favorite Things Phone Sex



  • Just thought that I would share with you some of my favorite things!
    Gang Bangs: I love being passed around and used hard
    Bareback: I hate condoms. I love having every hole filled with cum.
    Public sex: I don't care who's watching, in fact I want them to watch and get so fucking turned on they dump a load on me.
    Roll play: I can play any part, I just love playing out your nastiest TABOO, NO LIMIT fantasies, don't hold back I really will play any part, the nastier the better.
    Lingerie: I love to dress like a slut in tiny dresses showing off my titties. A lot of nights I start out wearing cute hot little panties but by the end of the night they're gone.
    Toys: I love huge dildos that stretch my pussy and ass. I get so fucking wet and sometimes even squirt.
    Anal sex: To go into my ass you have to have a huge cock, I love it when my ass is so stretched and gaping you can just drop your load into my open hole.
    Girls: 2 girl calls using your cock for our play toy
    Black Cock: I will do anything for the feel and taste of a huge BLACK COCK
    I am a NO LIMITS kinda girl you can tell me anything. I love hearing about all the nasty things that make your dick stiff
    Warning: Guys you either have to have a nice big thick dick to satisfy me because I can't help myself if I hear you're not packing I will laugh so little weiner boys beware
    .

Call me for a Hot phone sex call at 1-888-402-8669 ask for Zona. Baby I can't wait to play with you and that hard cock of yours!

Kisses

Z

No comments: