Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Night Stick


He was bent over waiting for it, as I reached for his special toy. As he spread his ass for me, I took just the tip of his night stick and forced it into his tight ass, punishing him once again for being a bad boy. As his Phone Sex Mistress at any time I can bring him to his knees, forcing him to serve me. He screamed and moaned begging me to let him cum as I forced the night stick deeper and deeper into him, twisting it. Denying him that release showing him who was in charge. I told him to stop touching his cock as I pulled the night stick out of his ass and forced his mouth open, making him lick and suck his juice off of it, cleaning it for me. I told him next time if he's a good boy I would let him cum.


Cum see me in our Free Sex Chat Room or call me at 1-888-402-8669.


Call me for a good tease and denial call today!



No comments: